Monday 18 March 2013

Days 31 - 33

The days are flying by and I am so enjoying how quick easy it is to prepare all raw meals.  A little bit of planning before grocery shopping really simplifies it.  Having a variety of veggies and greens on hand allows me to vary the menu each day.  I don't like driving into town more than once a week to go shopping, so I just flip through the books to find recipes that use the ingredients I have in the fridge.

On Friday it was our monthly ministerial luncheon meeting on beautiful Brier Island.  It is always potluck style and I always take a salad of some type with homemade dressing.

This is the same coleslaw I made on Day 1.  There wasn't much left to bring home!

Remember on Day 30 I had Veggie Burgers in the dehydrator?  They were finished on Day 31, so I popped them into the fridge for supper the following day.  Here they are:
I'm really undecided on these, so think I'll hold off on giving the recipe until we try them again.  They smell good and look good, but...

Until tomorrow...to your health...

Beverly Facey, Certified Health Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment